- As a Travel Consultant, you will be responsible for helping clients plan and book their travel arrangements.
- You will also provide clients with information about their destinations, including visa requirements, customs, and weather conditions, working closely with them to understand their needs and budget.
- Providing clients with travel information and advice
- Selling travel insurance and other travel-related products and services.
- Marketing and promoting the travel company’s services to potential clients.
- Staying up-to-date on the latest travel trends and developments.
- Experience Level Junior
- Academic Degree Diploma, Degree