Ultimus Holdings is a global investment company with the sole purpose of contributing to the sustainable development of African economies. Our investing deployment is broad-based and long-term. We specifically invest in sectors that demonstrates growth; leveraging our sector expertise in ensuring we become market leaders in all operational portfolios.
- Manage sub-contractors by locating, evaluating, and selecting sub-contractors, monitoring and controlling performance, coordinating with consultants, meeting with suppliers and vendors.
- Supervise construction of buildings to ensure projects meet deadlines, stay on budget, and adhere to the original vision for the design, and specify the materials needed for construction of projects.
- Degree in Civil / Structural Engineering; PMP, NSE, COREN is a plus.
- Have a minimum of 4 years experience in similar role.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Total Years Experience 0-5