Eden Solutions & Resources Limited is a Human Resource Management Organization that provides its clients with excellent, bespoke and cost effective Business Management Solutions.
Duties / Functions / Responsibilities
- Hire, supervise and evaluate the Records and Registration staff
- Organize and administer the records, registration and graduation functions, including transcript evaluations process in order to provide maximum service to students while ensuring efficient and effective workflow.
- Participate and serve as part of the Student Services Team. Lead initiatives as determined by the Dean.
- Supervise the coordination, evaluation and certification of all graduation applications, while overseeing the complete graduation process to include all elements of the rehearsal and ceremony.
- Responsible for collecting, recording, maintaining and reporting of student records e.g., grades, registration data, transcripts, and other associated audits
- Provide leadership and develop appropriate recommendations for the implementation of related technology application in support of enhanced services offered through Registration and Records
- Develop and administer the departmental budget
- Problem solve the research, analysis and resolution of student disputes as they relate to records and registration
- Collaborate with administrators, deans, faculty, IT and counselors to facilitate and improve services to students, including catalog and registration/records policy questions.
- Provide back-up for records and registration services, including registering students, issuing transcripts, answering phones, scanning, reporting grades and working special events.