AIICO Insurance is the largest Life Insurer in Nigeria and a major underwriter for General Insurance business. We are key players in Oil and Gas and rated in the top three for General Insurance business in Nigeria. Our Travel Insurance Unit is currently the market leader in the industry.
We offer a wide range of products and services in General Insurance for Retail and Institutional customers. Our solid global support enables us provide sophisticated and high-profile options for our clients. Our Stability, Strength, Security and Trust over the years have placed us at a better advantage in all classes of Life Assurance. Our mission is to create the most compelling customer experience by offering best-fit products to drive wholesome peace of mind, through a dynamic, highly motivated workforce and innovative technology. Our vision is to be the dominant insurer in Sub-Saharan Africa, built on deep understanding of customer needs and world-class digital experience.
- We are looking for a passionate Sales Executive to join our sales team.
- The Sales Executive’s responsibilities include generating leads, making sales calls, continuously updating our CRM database, and meeting sales targets.
- To be successful as a Sales Executive you should be an inspired self-starter and able to drive sales growth.
- Ultimately, a top-notch Sales Executive should be able to build rapport with customers and close sales.
- Setting sales goals and developing sales strategies.
- Researching prospects and generating leads.
- Contacting potential and existing customers on the phone, by email, and in person.
- Handling customer questions, inquiries, and complaints.
- Preparing and sending quotes and proposals.
- Managing the sales process through specific software programs.
- Building and maintaining a CRM database.
- Meeting daily, weekly, and monthly sales targets.
- Participating in sales team meetings.
- Candidates should possess an HND or B.Sc, M.Sc or MBA will be an added advantage
- 1+ years of sales experience.
- Excellent customer service and sales skills.
- Strong verbal and written communicator.
- Excellent phone and presentation skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, CRM, and sales software programs.
- Good negotiation and problem-solving skills.
- Must be residing in Lagos state Nigeria.
- Salary Offer ₦100.000 ~ ₦200.000
- Total Years Experience 0-5