Agor Homes Limited is a furniture manufacturing company that manufactures high-end furniture for customers who care about quality and elegance. We create pleasant homes, hotels, and productive office environments. Our foremost objective is manufacturing hardwood furniture such as doors, kitchen cabinets & fittings, wardrobes, and other pieces in different versions, we create exceptional high-quality pieces that will fit every need.
- We are urgently looking for a competitive and trustworthy Sales Executive to help the company meet and surpass business expectations and contribute to our company’s rapid and sustainable growth.
- The Sales Executive is responsible for discovering and generating corporate and individual sales prospects/leads, marketing of luxurious furniture products to target markets, and achieving the sales and marketing objectives of the company.
- Prospecting potential new clients/leads and converting them into increased business.
- Create a target market that includes high-end clients that love quality and luxurious interior and exterior furniture products.
- Promote company products to the target audience through networking, events, social media, and others.
- Designing and implementing a strategic business plan that expands the company’s customer base.
- Negotiating business, initiating proposals, and closing deals.
- Initiating, maintaining, and fostering profitable and thriving relationships with new and existing clients.
- Research and identify new market opportunities.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, to identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competitors’ status.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Minimum of HND / B.Sc Degree.
- 3 – 5 years of Marketing experience.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Excellent computer skills, including MS Office
- Excellent sales, negotiation, and presentation skills and attention to detail.
- Marketing experience in a high-quality furniture manufacturing company is an added advantage.
- Marketing experience in a high-end real estate company is also an added advantage.
- Females are mostly needed for gender balance.
- Salary Offer ₦30000 ~ ₦100.000
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 5-10