Robin FM Radio is most popular radio station in Nigeria. Robin FM Radio internet radio stream listen live from 24h listen online radio player.
Robin FM Radio is Nigeria based online radio station. Showcasing Africans Voices.
- Coming up with ideas for their show
- Researching guests, music, or other content for their show
- Writing links or structuring their ideas
- Listening to new music, compiling running orders and playlists (if it’s a specialist music show)
- Discussing features, guests, and other plans with the show team
- Keeping across, the news and cultural agenda, reading newspapers and websites, and staying on top of what’s trending or zeitgeisty on social media.
- Listening to other shows on their station so they be of the station’s wider conversations.
- Driving their own desk in the studio if it’s a self-show.
- Presenters need to have a great voice for radio, and the ability to communicate over the airwaves with warmth, humor, and personality.
- presenters need to have a deep and detailed knowledge of their subject area-whether that”s a specific music genre, culture section, geographic area, or a particular area of current affairs
- Presenters are creative and must be able to continuously source or generate ideas or generate ideas for their show
- Presenters are the voice of the station, so they need to have the ability to stay on brand at all times
- Presenters must stay calm under pressure – particularly in a live broadcast environment when unexpected things can happen
- Presenters need strong interpersonal skills, as they need to build relationships with guests and other contributors in a short space of time