Dreamcity Property &Investmnet Limited remains at the vanguard of residential and Commerical real estate development across major cities in Nigeria delivering reliable structures with qualified infrastructure, luxury apartments in high-brow cities, and commercial real estate with good returns for our investors, who have over time become part of our success story.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Follow up to ensure compliance with approved project construction budgets and be responsible for implementing the materials and labor schedule.
- Shall Vet all construction requests against materials and labor schedule before forwarding for the MD’s approval
- Shall ensure value for money and cost management for all labor payment requests.
- Shall oversee the submission and costing of all procurements, contractors, and supplies.
- Shall ensure cost-related wastages are eliminated.
- Graduate in Quantity Surveyor with practical experience in cost control
- Must have worked in a reputable company under supervision and with at least 7 years of active experience.
- Salary Offer ₦100.000 ~ ₦200.000
- Total Years Experience 5-10