Sunsteel Industries Limited (“Sunsteel”) is part of the Suntrail Group Limited. Sunsteel was incorporated on the 31st of May 2011, as a wholly indigenous company engaged in the manufacture and production of commercial steel related products including mild steel pipes, galvanized pipes, wire gauze, welded mesh and barbed wire.
- We seek to engage a Plant Manager to drive continuous improvement of its plant operation in Nigeria
- The candidate will assist the management in the delivery of its economic, social and environmental sustainability goals.
- To oversee daily operation of the plant including production, resources allocation, quality control, health and safety
- Planning and organizing plant operation in a way that it optimizes productivity
- Effective utilization of assets for optimal results
- Commit to plant safety procedures
- Waste management’s responsibility
- Performance metric management for productivity
- Cost control and Budget Planning
- Assist the Procurement with effective planning
- Timely reporting to the managing director
- Brand Management’s responsibility
- Develop and implement comprehensive maintenance program
- To take up the responsibility of ISO standard compliance procedures.
Scope of Expertise:
- Must have experience in steel/metal production. Experience in welding, galvanizing and steel fabrication will be an added advantage.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering or in relevant disciplines
- Minimum of 10 years experience as a Plant Manager in a similar sector.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Total Years Experience 10-20