Mikano International Limited is recognized as a distinguished solution provider with an extensive portfolio of five divisions with over 27 years of operation in Nigeria; Power Generation, Steel Fabrication, Electrical Products and Solutions, Heavy Construction Equipment and Forklifts, and Mikano Motors. Alongside its sister companies Mikano Construction Limited, Mikano Foods Limited, and Mikano Medical Limited.
Mikano International Limited was established in 1993 with the objective of carrying out quality and dependable power-generating products. Its business included sales, servicing, maintenance, overhauling, and rentals of Diesel and gas power generating sets. Since its establishment, it has been contributing to the development of the power sector in the Nigerian economy and became a national leader in our market as a one-stop-shop for Power Solutions.
- Follow up on assigning jobs to appropriate teams Check field reports
- Schedule jobs
- Update openjobs reports
- Daily performance analysis
- Ensure to meet company standards in terms of resolution time
- Electrical / Mechanical Engineering background or what complies with it
- Daily reports Multitasking Team leader
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Salary Offer ₦100.000 ~ ₦200.000
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 5-10