The Hillcrest Schools Ibadan Limited – We provide a comprehensive balanced educational environment that recognizes the importance of academic excellence as well as psychological, physical and spiritual wellbeing of the children.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- Conduct individual and group counseling sessions to advise and assist students with academic and vocational development.
- Evaluate students’ attributes and assist them in realizing their objectives.
- Develop and implement counseling strategies with contemporary methods of mentoring.
- Identify behavioral problems and act appropriately to remedy the situation.
- Pay attention to societal and cultural differences in all student matters.
- Assess the development of students and highlight the sense of accomplishment.
- Complete evaluations, analyze results and provide purposeful feedback.
- Cooperate with parents, academic staff and external partners.
- Arrange and schedule orientation programs and internships.
- Advertise facilities and study programs to potential students.
- Implement and facilitate educational and training workshops for academic staff.
- Candidates should possess a B.Sc qualification with 3 – 5 years work experience.