Aureole Consulting Limited – Our client, an indigenous purveyor of Fine and Rare Champagne, Wine and Spirits in Port Harcourt, recruiting suitable candidates for its daily operations within the capacity below:
- Candidates should possess an OND / Bachelor’s Degree
- Ability to prepare variety of cocktails.
- Must have at least 3 years’ experience as a mixologist.
- Ability to satisfy patrons’ requests in a timely manner.
- Ability to keep well-stocked bar with an adequate supply of liquor, beer, wine, mixers, ice, napkins, straws, glassware, and other accessories.
- Ability to assess customer preferences and making drink recommendations.
- Ability to provide positive and friendly guest experience by interacting with patrons.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Total Years Experience 0-5