Nedcomoaks is a limited liability company, but that is the only place limits feature in our story. Powered by the vision of building a better, more comfortable world and driven by the belief that everyone deserves a befitting space to call home, we constantly push the boundaries in building modern, exquisitely comfortable homes that majority of Nigerians can afford.
- Ensure that inventory counts are accurate and that stock levels are always adequate without wasting resources.
- Initiate a re-order level for items low on stock.
- Directly supervise Mini-market cashiers. Responsible for the overall supervision and coordination of these units. Carries out supervisory responsibilities following the organization’s policies and applicable laws.
- Another main duty is to ensure that all stores meet their financial objects. This can include drawing up budgets, analyzing expenditures, evaluating the amount of merchandise delivered versus the amount of merchandise sold, and more.
- Provide informed decisions and must keep detailed records, including expenditure reports, sales figures, and employee performance. This is to ensure those records can help make smarter decisions in the future.
- To perform this job successfully, you must have excellent communication skills and be able to read, write and speak English fluently. Additionally, the person must possess and adhere to the following core values:
- Strong Work Ethic
- Candidates must reside in the lekki-Ajah Axis of Lagos.
- HND qualification with at least 3 years work experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
- Address 26B, UBA Road, Off, Chevron Drive, Lekki
- Total Years Experience 0-5