BOGO Beverages Limited is a dynamic total beverage company with a strong entrepreneurial spirit and growth mindset. We are determined to dominate the beverage sector with our quality brands, apt commercial acumen and cognate experience of the African consumer.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Analyze, plan, establish, and maintain an efficient and productive daily call pattern in assigned territory.
- Make regular sales calls to on and off-premises customers to generate orders and create a long-term relationship
- Drive brand penetration in both on-prem and off-prem outlets
- Responsible for driving brand visibility at the point of sales and consumption
- Install and maintain point-of-sale/ printed materials within outlets
- Assist customers with inventory management responsibilities (product availability/new product placement and rotation of stock)
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Minimum OND and B.Sc
Qualities we are looking out for:
- Thrive on creating and selling innovative ideas and demonstrate an entrepreneurial spirit
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to calculate discounts
- Must have excellent verbal communication skills to effectively communicate with direct customers on the telephone and internally
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, goal-driven environment.
- Candidates must be in the wine and spirit industry.
- Must have 2 years of work experience.
- Ability to drive is compulsory
- Candidate must reside in the Ibadan