- Building and managing strategic relationships for fixed deposit customers, serving as the single point of contact for new business as well existing portfolios.
- Drive deposit mobilization for the bank.
- Develop and implement a sales plan for identified target customers with identified volumes to drive high volumes of new deposits to the company.
- Develop and implement a business development plan to improve the deposit mobilization and retention of deposit and also manage withdrawal attrition.
- Develop and maintain relationships with corporate and private individual clients and individual depositors
- Build and maintain relationships with existing and new customers
- Ensure fixed deposit account opening form is duly completed and registered.
- Advice client of deposit status.
- Innovate and develop attractive value-added deposit products together with the Business Development to achieve the overall deposit targets.
- Liaise with Deposit Mobilization Team Lead to ensure that, due diligence is always enforced to meet the requirements of the regulator and also protect the interest of both the depositors and the organization.
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s Degree in Banking & Finance, Marketing and any other related course.
- Minimum of 3 years experience as a deposit mobilization officer.
Required Skills & Competencies technical and soft skills:
- Relevant experience in a Microfinance or commercial bank is an advantage.
- Target and results oriented and willing to take responsibilities.
- Salary Offer N100000 ~ N500000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5