LandWey Investment Limited – We take pride in creating opportunities for corporates and individuals in Nigeria’s Real Estate Sector. We are a Real Estate investment company with development projects across the Real Estate spectrum. We operate within the commercial, retail and residential property segments and provide real estate advisory services. Our success is built on our asset base which is valued as one of the largest in the Nigerian Real Estate sector.
- Ensures compliance with the policies, processes and procedures established by the Management of LandWey Investment Limited.
- Ensures compliance with statutory, regulatory and legal provisions guiding the real estate sector of the Nigeria economy.
- Identify and assess significant business and financial risks capable of affecting the achievement of Corporate objectives.
- Review and evaluate the risk management framework established by the Management.
- Implement best practices of Internal Audit and business in line with relevant Internal Audit Standards.
- Protect the assets of LandWey Investment Limited against theft and fraud.
- Monthly review of staff payroll to ensure that accurate remunerations are computed for employees as well as ensure that appropriate and accurate statutory deductions (PAYE, Pension, etc) are made before payments are processed by the Finance Department.
- Periodic review of statutory remittances to ensure accuracy and timeliness.
- Periodic audit/review of all Departments/Units to check the level of compliance with laid down policies, processes and procedures.
- Review from time to time the completeness, efficiency and effectiveness of the established policies, processes and procedures by the Management.
- Physical inspection of building materials supplied to check conformity with order request document in terms of quantity and specification.
- Review all payments to ensure that proper approval(s) was/were obtained before Finance Departments processes payment.
- Ensure that Internal Audit reports are objective and complete.
- Monthly review of Management Account.