Cashigo is one of the unique fintech companies. We provide you with financial mobility whenever for whatever. Our services are based on mobile internet security technology and big-data analysis innovation.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Business Partner (HRBP) – (For BPO Centre)
Locations: Victoria Island, Lagos and Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
Slots: 1 Opening each
- Assist in the development and implementation of human resource policies that promote a healthy work environment.
- Recruits, interviews, and facilitates hiring qualified job applicants for open positions; collaborates with departmental managers to understand skills and competencies required for openings.
- Work with the TA team to drive hiring and ensure manpower requirement is met as per AOP•Own, drive, advise and support line managers through the annual HR processes around performance, promotions, bonus, annual pay, potential assessment, succession planning, Engagement survey, etc.
- Implement and drive HR programs and in some cases also act as a SPOC for critical HR processes.
- Conducts or acquires background checks and employment eligibility verifications.
- Implements new hire orientation and employee recognition programs.
- Performs routine tasks required to administer and execute human resource programs including but not limited to compensation, benefits, and leave; disciplinary matters; disputes and investigations; performance and talent management; productivity, recognition, and morale; occupational health and safety; and training and development.
- Diversified knowledge and application of HR processes and programs such as organization development, organizational change, workforce planning, performance management, employee relations, compensation & rewards, training, and recruitment.
- Handles employment-related inquiries from applicants, employees, and supervisors, referring complex and/or sensitive matters to the appropriate staff.
- Attends and participates in employee disciplinary meetings, terminations, and investigations.
- Maintains compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Collaborating with business in ensuring and maintaining 100 % compliance as per company policy and Compliance Audit Checklist by ensuring timely closure and action taken in the Region.
- Support employee engagement programs
- Maintaining proper and updated tracker on Employee Database, Attendance, Leaves and Payroll input data and sharing timely and accurate inputs to HO Team.
- Coordination with Manpower Vendors regarding employee benefits
- Handling day to day employee queries and providing prompt resolutions
- Ensuring correct employee-manager mapping and timely, meaningful and objective goal setting / upload
- Coordinating with and assisting reporting managers for Mid-Year/ Annual Performance Reviews and Documentation as per framework and timelines.
- Ensuring successful completion of onboarding process, all joining formalities and documentation requirements within stipulated timelines.
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree, Master Degree, MBA qualification
- Experience: Minimum 3 years from BPO Industry
- Gender: Male/ Female
- It is strictly advised to apply only from BPO Industry with HR experienced
- Recruitment Specialist
- Performance Management
- Employee Relation / Employee Engagement
- Team Management
- Workforce Planning
- Training & Development
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV / Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.