Elvaridah Limited – Our client in the oil and gas sector is recruiting to fill the position below:
The job responsibilities include:
- Develop and facilitate organization & talent review process and culture for the PAL Group.
- Manages the process of organizational planning that evaluates company structure, job design, and personnel forecasting throughout the company.
- Identifies and monitors the organization’s culture so that it supports the attainment of the company’s goals and promotes employee satisfaction.
- Provide strategic and operational oversight to PAL organizational transformation initiatives.
- Oversees the implementation of Human Resources programs through Human Resources staff. Monitor’s administration to established standards and procedures. Identifies opportunities for improvement and resolves any discrepancies.
- Develops and monitors an annual budget that includes Human Resources services, employee recognition, company sponsorship opportunities and administration.
- Control departmental measurements and directs the preparation and maintenance of periodic reports as are necessary that support the accomplishment of the company strategic goals.
- Work with senior leaders to design and implement succession planning, a leadership development program, and a mentorship program.
- Standardize performance management practice, including defining and linking competencies to positions and units.
- Manages the implementation of the performance management system that includes performance development plans (PDPs) and employee development programs.
- Design, implement and oversee the PAL training strategy, including the identification and implementation of critical inhouse training for new and existing staff.
- Manages an in-house employee training system that addresses company training needs including training needs assessment, new employee orientation or onboarding, management development, production cross-training, the measurement of training impact, and training transfer.
- Assess and evaluate talent, addressing and identifying solutions for skills and training gaps.
- Build and align talent management processes, systems and reporting to ensure they are integrated with the organization’s strategic talent agenda Assists managers with the selection and contracting of external training programs and consultants.
- Develop and lead group facilitation, training, and presentation to various organizational audiences.
- Conducts investigations when employee complaints or concerns and appeals are brought forth.
- Monitors and advises managers and supervisors in the progressive discipline system of the company.
- Monitors the implementation of a performance improvement process with non-performing employees.
- Manage and leverage relationships with external vendors in the performance management, succession planning, executive coaching, and other related talent initiatives.
- Manages employee communication and feedback through such avenues as company meetings, suggestion programs, employee satisfaction surveys, newsletters, employee focus groups, one-on-one meetings, and Intranet use.
- Oversee the company wage and salary structure, monitors all pay practices and systems for effectiveness.
- With the assistance of the Financial Manager, obtains cost effective, employee serving benefits, and cost containment.
- Ensure company compliance with all existing governmental and labor legal and government reporting requirements.
- Oversee the preparation of information requested or required for compliance with laws.
Key Performance Indicators/ Performance Goals:
- Employees’ clarity on roles, responsibilities and expectations
- Time frame of filling job orders
- Cost Saving
- Employee satisfaction ratings
- Average time to resolve inquiries
- Adherence to SLA on HR Services
- Compliance to the policies and procedures.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification with 8 – 10 years work experience.