At Elvaridah, we emphasize on the critical matters and prospects of organizations such as business growth, strategy, planning, marketing, structure, and people management across different industries. We help companies focus on the growth of their businesses while aligning costs with strategy. With our all-inclusive approach and expertise, we capture values across the boundaries of any organization. Elvaridah focuses on optimizing all the different parts of a business as a unit.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- The HR Manager is expected to be in charge of the Managing, Planning, and directing the administrative functions of the Organization.
- As the HR Manager, you are expected to oversee and conduct the entire Hiring process which includes; Recruiting, Interviewing, Onboarding, etc.
- Handle and Implement the Recruitment process
- Design effective Training and Onboarding program
- Manage compensation and Benefits
- Ensure Employee’s compliance with company’s rules and regulations
- Facilitate performance review
- Resolve Conflicts through positive and professional meditation
- Lead a Team of Junior HR Managers.
- Developing and implementing HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Bridging management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
Requirements / Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management or any other related field.
- Professional certificate like CIPM is an added advantage
- 3-5 years of experience as a HR Manager
- Proficient in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Adequate Knowledge of HRMS/ATS
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Problem solving and Decision Making skill
- Excellent Organization skills and keen attention to detail
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Leadership Skill