LandWey Investment Limited – We take pride in creating opportunities for corporates and individuals in Nigeria’s Real Estate Sector. We are a Real Estate investment company with development projects across the Real Estate spectrum. We operate within the commercial, retail and residential property segments and provide real estate advisory services. Our success is built on our asset base which is valued as one of the largest in the Nigerian Real Estate sector.
About the Job
- Ensure Due Diligence across all company transactions to avoid financial implications
- Manage all litigation related issues to predict, prevent and proactively resolve with minimum disruption and cost to company
- Support product development by facilitating timely new acquisitions for development.
- Negotiate and conclude acquisitions and transactions on behalf of the company at the best obtainable deal.
- Ensure regulatory Compliance and Corporate Governance across company/ client transactions.
- Develop and grow relevant relationships across local, state and federal governments, and other stakeholders in the Company’s line of business to facilitate delivery to customers.
- Ensure title perfection and approvals for all Estates.
- Maintain relation with company’s external solicitors, business associates and other stakeholders.
- Ensure accuracy of all information or correspondence to clients and other stakeholders.
- Build a robust policy framework across all stakeholders and work towards achieving effective Quality and Process Management
- Ensure prompt escalation of issues requiring management attention
- Ensure prompt decision of management team on key legal issue.
- Ensure Statutory Meetings and records are properly maintained and up to date.
- Self development.
- Team development Training. Ensuring team stays abreast of new legislation required for their roles.
- Monitor the activities of the other members of the team.