LandWey Investment Limited – We take pride in creating opportunities for corporates and individuals in Nigeria’s Real Estate Sector. We are a Real Estate investment company with development projects across the Real Estate spectrum. We operate within the commercial, retail and residential property segments and provide real estate advisory services. Our success is built on our asset base which is valued as one of the largest in the Nigerian Real Estate sector.
- The Head, Internal Audit has responsibility for overseeing the day-to-day activities of the IA Department.
- The job incumbent partners with Landwey’s management team and employees at all levels to achieve objectives consistent with the company’s corporate strategy and business goals.
- This is achieved by providing periodic independent assessments of the integrity of business processes, levels of compliance to lay down procedures and controls, and also the efficiency and financial regularity of company operations.
- The position incumbent champions the implementation of effective Risk Management policies, systems and controls across the company and oversees all periodic internal auditing activities, including EHS (Environmental Health & Safety) and systems audits.
- The objective is to provide continuous assurance that the business, systems and operational risk exposures the company may face are understood and managed appropriately within Landwey’s dynamically changing business landscape and environmental context.
- Finally, the Head, IA handles fraud detection, investigations and crisis management as may be required from time to time.