- Evaluating creditworthiness by processing loan applications and documentation within specified limits
- Interviewing applicants to determine financial eligibility and feasibility of granting loans
- Determining all applicable ratios and metrics and settingup debt payment plans
- Determine all applicable ratios and metrics and set up debt payment plans
- Communicate with clients either to request or to provide information
- Justify decisions (approvals/rejections) and report on them
- Complete loan contracts and counsel clients on policies and restrictions
- Update job knowledge on types of loans and other financial services
- Maintain and update account records
- Assess customer needs, explore all options and introduce different types of loans
- Develop referral networks, suggest alternate channels and cross-sell products and services to accomplish quotas
- Go the “extra mile” to build trust relationships, customer loyalty and satisfaction throughout the underwriting process
- Οperate in compliance with laws and regulations and adhere to lending compliance guidelines.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND / NCE / OND / SSCE / GCE / NECO qualification with 0 – 2 years work experience.
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Academic Degree Diploma, Degree