Growth in Value Alliance (GVA) Partners Limited – Our client, a top tier (2) commercial bank, requires the service of a highly skilled enterprise architect with Fin-Tech experience to fill the position.
- The successful candidate would be expected to catalogue, develop, coordinate, communicate, maintain and enforce the overall enterprise architectural models to adequately perform the organizations business.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Legacy systems to new solutions.
- Monitor the system performance
- TOGAF Certified
- Azure Cloud Architect
- Prepares EA business case, exposes benefits and drivers, financial merits
- Presents, justifies communicates to all stakeholders in business and IT
- Specifies EA framework, best practices and tools
- Establishes architecture, design and technology principles and guidelines
- Participates in EA design and development
- Coordinates works done by domain architects
- Controls the consistency and compliancy of artefacts
- Owns the EA repository and decides access rights
- Recommends transformation roadmap and works with program management
- Controls EA iterations deliveries
- Establishes compliance checkpoints in major capability development processes
- Assesses EA maturity
- Measures returned value at each iteration
- 1st Class or 2nd Class Degree
- B.Sc in Computer Science.
- 4+ years of software development experience
- Database design experience
- Cloud technology – Azure
- Microservices Architecture
Tech Stack Experience:
- Understanding of TOGAF Standard(ADM)
- Cloud and Infrastructure Architecture.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume in MS WORD or PDF to: email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Total Years Experience 0-5