GTI Microfinance Limited was incorporated in August 2007 as a limited liability company and started its operations in 2008 at No. 127 Obafemi Awolowo Road, Ikeja. In October 2013, it was licensed as a State Wide Microfinance Bank and moved its Head Office to No. 4 Tinubu Street, Central Business District, Marina Lagos. Other branches are located at Mushin, Abattoir in Agege, Surulere and Arena.
- Evaluating and reviewing of clients’ credit proposals for approval decision based on credibility, potential revenue and losses to maintain a good balance between returns and risk exposures.
- Preparation of Credit Appraisal Memorandum (CAM) for Board’s consideration and approval (Traditional)
- Conducting credit search from an approved Credit Bureau for facilities of N50,000 and above
- Booking of loans in line with the credit policy and approved terms and conditions.
- Proper documentation and updating of the loan files.
- Collaborating with branches to achieve budgets on risk assets creation.
- Prompt and accurate monthly update of loans on the Credit Bureau and CRMS portal
- Render timely report to regulatory bodies (CBN, NDIC, etc.) when required, especially when the HOD is unavailable.
- Preparing monthly Portfolio AT Risk (PAR) with a summary of loan loss provision required when assigned.
- Performing any other function as may be assigned by the Bank’s Management and Group Executives.