At Elvaridah, we emphasize on the critical matters and prospects of organizations such as business growth, strategy, planning, marketing, structure, and people management across different industries. We help companies focus on the growth of their businesses while aligning costs with strategy. With our all-inclusive approach and expertise, we capture values across the boundaries of any organization. Elvaridah focuses on optimizing all the different parts of a business as a unit.
- As a Credit Analyst, you will assess the creditworthiness of individuals or other businesses applying for loans or credit in our Organization.
- You are to analyze data, assess credit risk and determine the appropriate lending terms.
- Your expertise in Financial analysis and your ability to evaluate Market trends will play a pivotal role in delivering accurate reports to our Company.
- Review financial statements, credit reports, and other relevant documents to assess the creditworthiness of the company.
- Assess the viability, stability and sustainability of projects.
- Gather and analyze data to make informed decisions about interest rates and credit issues.
- Monitor economic and industry trends that can impact the creditworthiness of Borrowers.
- Examine Market trends, economic indicators and regulatory changes that may impact the borrower’s ability to make loan repayment.
- Prepare reports, summarize credit assessment and recommendations to senior management.
- Present findings to senior management.
- Review corporate documents and send out financing related document in a timely manner.
- Ensure financing structure and documentation are in compliance with the company’s policies and procedures.
Risk Mitigation / Analysis:
- Identify potential areas of credit risk and make recommendations to minimize losses.
- Analyze credit data and financial Statements to determine the degree of risk involved in credit or lending money.
- Identify practices within the Organization that contribute to increased financial risk.
- Develop plans to minimize and mitigate negative financial outcomes.
Credit Report Review and Loan Structuring:
- Examine credit reports to identify any outstanding debts, defaults, bankruptcies or other negative information.
- Determine appropriate loan terms.