Bolt (formally Taxify) is one of the fastest growing startups in the world with over 30M happy customers in 30+ countries, from Europe to Mexico to Africa. We’re building a ride-hailing app to connect millions of riders and drivers around the world to make travel easier, quicker and more reliable.
- We are looking for a Country Manager to join our Bolt Food team to build manage and scale our Food Delivery business in Nigeria.
Your daily adventures will include:
- Own and manage Bolt Food business operations in Nigeria.
- Setup and scale operational processes for courier operations, restaurant operations, and other functional areas in Nigeria.
- Hire and manage an Operations and Sales team.
- Define and reach business goals, mainly focused on business growth, profitability, and stakeholders’ great experience (eaters, restaurants, couriers)
- Analyze metrics and implement projects to improve operational and financial city metrics. We are a data-driven company
- Work closely with Regional Manager and HQ teams to resolve any operational or product issues
We are looking for:
- Postgraduate Degree in Finance, Business or Marketing from a top university.
- Have 4 or more years of experience in management and analytics.
- Have a data-driven analytical mindset (great Excel skills are a must)
- Amazing negotiation and communication skills in English.
- Experience leading a small but effective team.
- Be a hustler, not stopping after 20 obstacles a day.
- Easily network with people of all backgrounds.
- Be an owner and proactively find solutions to business problems.
- Be passionate about new technologies and food tech.
You will get extra credits for:
- Experience in sharing economy, tech business, transport industry, startup or dynamic high-growth company.
- Experience in product launches or running a business.
Why You will love it Here
- Your daily duties will have a meaningful impact on millions of people all over the world.
- You’ll be surrounded by the most friendly, supportive colleagues you can imagine.
- As we grow, so will you! Bolt’s fast-paced, challenging environment offers you great opportunities for professional development.
- You’ll always be kept informed. Our bi-weekly All Hands meetings bring our global teams together, ensuring we’re all up to speed and moving forward as one.
- Switching off is important! At Bolt, we like to work hard and play hard. Enjoy our fun team events, office snacks, free merch and more.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Address Plot 118, Block 25 Salem St, Lekki Penninsula II, Lekki
- Total Years Experience 0-5