Precious Palm Royal Hotel is a sensational resort strategically located in a serene and cozy and Transport, Headquarters, Lagos – Benin Expressway. Isiohor, Ugbowo environment; and shares a common boundary with the Nigerian Army School of Supply, Benin City, Edo State, Nigeria.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with the various cash units’ software.
- Clarifies customers question or concerns about the charges on their bills.
- Post charges to guest accounts.
- Disperses guest record upon check-out.
- Balance accounts at the close of each shift.
- Maintain accounting records in the accounting software or Ms. excel.
- Assist with reimbursable invoicing.
- Assist in reconciling open account status items.
- Assist to maintain Vendor’s files.
- Process authorize voucher when the need arise.
- Assist for the withdrawals from banks for office use.
- Ensure disbursement of cash/cheque on the basis of well approved payment vouchers.
- Ensure that cash sheet are prepared on daily basis where- in all cash withdrawn from the bank for office use, official receipts, tellers and all payments voucher paid are recorded, and balanced.
- Ensure that closing cash balance as per the cash sheet must agree with the physical cash balance on a daily basis.
- Maintain a register of all payments and analyzed into departments.
- Assist to pay into bank account all daily receipts.
- Ensure that duplicate copies of bank tellers and cash receipts are passed to the appropriate officers.
- Ensure cleanliness of the office and yourself at all times.
- Any other duties that may be assigned by the Account Manager or Management from time to time.
- Candidates should possess a B.Sc / HND qualification.
- At least 2 years work experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org copy email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the e-mail.
- Total Years Experience 0-5