Genesis Cinemas is the leading cinema chain in West Africa with 12 locations, 47 screens, and over 4,700 seats in operation across Nigeria. GC is part of the Genesis Group, a Nigerian-based conglomerate established in 1991 with its key focus on hospitality and entertainment with diverse interests in Restaurants, Hotels, Industrial Catering, Cinemas, Family Entertainment Centres, and Facility Management. The Genesis Cinemas Brand and company was launched into the Nigerian market in the year 2008, in Lagos. By the month of December 2011, the company had served over 15 million customers.
Genesis Cinemas has cinemas located in Lagos, Port Harcourt, Warri, Owerri, Abuja, and Asaba. Our strategy to continue to grow in all major cities of the country will have us opening in more locations in the years to come. We are a major brand in the strategic Lagos market, with our current Lekki location situated at the most popular shopping mall in the country with over 800 parking spaces, housing some of the most prestigious Nigerian and international retail brands. Genesis Cinemas Lagos was the first cinema in West Africa to show a 3D movie (Green Hornet) in February 2011.
- We are currently seeking an adaptable, smart, and experienced Business Manager to oversee all aspects of day to -day supervision of our business, lead operations to meet customer needs, and achieve revenue targets.
- Also ensure the performance of duties, utilizing efficient operations which are focused on fair people management systems and standard operating procedures.
Duties and Responsibilities
- The primary responsibility of the Cinema Manager is to provide guests visiting the Cinema with a positive initial experience by offering superior individualized service.
- The Business Manager is responsible for the effective and efficient day-to-day control of activities in the box office, concession, and auditoria.
- Trains, appraise, and supervise staff.
- Ensures delivery of the best possible Cinema experience by providing an environment that is clean, safe, and in good condition.
- Upholds Genesis’s business practice standard and follows all established company policies and procedures.
- Schedules movies into the appropriate time slots (leaving sufficient time intervals between movies to allow quick cleaning of theatres) and the appropriate capacity theatres with a view to optimizing revenue generated.
- Is acutely conscious of the Cinema’s monthly financial target and does everything and anything possible to achieve the financial target.
- Salary Offer ₦30000 ~ ₦100.000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 5-10