Victory Empowerment Centre is a micro-finance Non Governmental Organization (NGO) with a prime objective of improving the living of the poor men/women through innovative and flexible microfinance services.
- The ideal candidates can preferably possess an HND / B.Sc in any related discipline.
- Can be between 28- 45 years old at the time of application. (There can be flexibility for suitable candidates)
- In-depth knowledge of the MS-Office,
- 3 – 7 years in microfinance banking operations.
- Strong analytical skills and interpersonal skills.
- High drive and interest in taking on new tasks.
- Well-organized and result oriented.
- Ability to work under pressure with less supervision.
- Should be bold and have good communication skills
- Benefits include HMO and accommodation in all branches.