Victory Empowerment Centre is a micro-finance Non-Governmental Organization (NGO) with a prime objective of improving the living of poor women through innovative and flexible microfinance services.
- The job entails locating small-scale business owners and getting them to take our loan to invest in their business for growth.
- You will also recover the loans from your clients and pay the money into the company’s account.
- Education: B.Sc in any field is required but an SSCE, NECO, etc holder can also apply.
- 0 – 5 years work experience.
- Experience: we have a training program to equip prospective candidates with the knowledge they need for the job.
- Skills: you have to possess the ability to interact with your clients.