- We are hiring a Customer Onboarding Specialist! The Customer Onboarding Specialist will set up customers for immediate success by facilitating the implementation process for new accounts
- As a Customer Onboarding Specialist, you will educate new customers, help solve technical problems, and ensure smooth adoption of our products and services. Homepayprioritizes delivering an amazing customer experience and this is the first step in the process.
- The ideal candidate is high energy, experienced with web-based technologies, passionate about helping customers, and excels communication via phone and email
- Successful candidates will have the ability to quickly learn new technologies and communicate those concepts to customers with varying degrees of technical expertise.
- A collaborative approach is key as this role is expected to contribute ideas and initiate tactical improvements to the overall onboarding process.
Role and Responsibilities
- Become a product expert.
- Provide detailed account walkthroughs and assist many new customers with implementation:
- Clearly communicate account setup requirements and expectations with customers and key stakeholders.
- Educate customers on our services, capabilities, and best practices to simplify adoption and align expectations.
- Document customer implementation needs, requests, and questions in Salesforce and communicate to key Homepay stakeholders.
- Ensure customers receive superior service.
- Collaborate with the sales, finance, operations, and engineering teams.
- Leverage feedback for continuous improvement to the onboarding process.
- Develop a deep understanding of customers’ business and operational objectives.
- Listen carefully to information provided by customers and ask clarifying questions to ensure proper use of our services.
- Establish strong relationships with new customer stakeholders and deepen relationships with existing customer stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- 3 – 5 years work experience.
- Experience with web technologies.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Evidence of consistently excelling at what you do.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Extreme attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities.
- Must be highly motivated and have a positive attitude.
Email Me Jobs Like These
Showing 1–0 of 0 jobs